Friday, November 2, 2007

Welcome!

Welcome to the new Chinook Studios blog! I will still be maintaining the mailing list for official announcements, but I thought it would be nice to have a place to put extra stuff like tips, photos of things I'm working on, and just general chatter. More of that later, for now I need to finish with all this website business!

So, lots of exciting news for today! Jasmine is now officially released, and the new website is up and running. A few problems seem to have cropped up in part of the code which is weird because it was working fine earlier today! You may still see a trouble spot or two while I finish cleaning it up. Please do let me know if anything isn't working right for you and I'll address it in my updates. The gallery is temporarily down but will be up and running in a neat new format soon as well. :D Happy November everyone!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Love the site, Mel! I can't wait to get Jasmine in some awesome western clothes and show her little hooves off!