Friday, February 15, 2008

A Whirlwind of Activity

First of all, apologies for the silence here of late and the lack of Friday Tips! I'm leaving shortly to judge a show down in Portland, so the 15th will have to be another tipless Friday. But expect to be treated to a nice long one on how to crop photos effectively shortly after my return. It's something every artist needs to know! Things have been very busy here with putting up a new roof for Chinook, giving him his last clip of the year (I should have taken a picture of the hair - the pile was literally up to my knees), and finally getting the new gallery ready. All that in addition to the usual painting! You can expect to see the hi-res portion of the gallery rolling out next week with the lo-res option opening soon after.

I am also planning a mega house cleaning of bodies as soon as I can get the photos done. I have selected about 1/3 of my resin collection to clear out of here, since I will never realistically get to it all. There's some really great stuff that will be going up for sale, so if you're in the market for unpainted resins (or half finished ones even), stay tuned for that! And now, I simply MUST get to bed, or I will be a zombie judge... 'Till next time!

2 comments:

Daphne said...

Mel, we miss you...come back soon :P

'grats on the big win with the Mindy, by the way!

Mel Miller said...

:-D Thanks Daph!