Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Burning the midnight oil


I'm in the middle of a marathon week of painting in preparation for Northwest Congress. Before I put myself to bed after another loooong day in the studio, I thought I would share a quick pic of my most recent horse. This is a Finn I was playing around with while I was house sitting last week, so I had a lot of time to play with little fiddly bits. He is a leopard appaloosa, painted entirely in acrylic. You can expect to see him for sale soon too! I haven't settled on a date yet, but it will probably be around next Friday. I have a temporary gallery up here and will integrate him into the website when things slow down a bit next week.

And speaking of Friday, I don't think I'll have time to do a Friday Tip this week, but you can expect to see another one next week. And as long as nothing goes wrong, I should have 3 mules and another horse to share with you!

3 comments:

Marianna said...

*ears perk* 3 mules, eh???

Mel Miller said...

Tee-hee! "RBJ" gets her details tomorrow.

Marianna said...

Do you think Red BJ would be a bad name? :D