Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Getting there!


I've been picking away at "Tahtib" here (he has a name now, yay!) and finally got to where I could rough in his mane and tail. (I love that part.) I don't really have anything to add technique-wise for those of you following along, but thought I'd just share his recent picture. It has just been more of the same, and he still needs a bit more work before I can really get to the finishing. I am planning on starting his auction on October 15!

And a quick note about the missing Friday Tip! There is a bit of a construction project going on here right now. One whole wall is gone, and everything is kind of piled up and crazy. I'm planning on doing a video for the last installment on displaying references, so that's on hold until things are moved back!

No comments: