Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sneaky Squirrel!


I heard a noise again! That familiar rustling sound that can only mean one thing... a squirrel! I had my doors open today, and this little guy decided it would be awesome to come in and treat himself. They do frequently come in and find me for food (or knock on the back door, I'm not even kidding), but I guess if it's already out there's no need to ask, eh? So Mr. Sneaky here found the Halloween stash and selected a tasty Baby Ruth. I'm sure he's very pleased with himself.

PS. That window in the corner there is the reason there have been no Friday Tips lately. But the construction is alllll done now, and we're on track for a new tip tomorrow!

2 comments:

Daphne said...

OMG, Mel, I LOVE your house squirrels! You should make a squirrel blog ;-P

Mel Miller said...

Hee hee! I probably have enough material for one.