Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jasmine Winner!

And the winner is...

Jennifer Buxton!

Congratulations Jennifer! There were about 130 entries - wow! There was some overlap in ideas, so while there aren't actually 130 unique requests, there is plenty of material to keep the Friday Tip column going for a good long while. Woo-hoo! A lot of you want information on mapping white markings. I'll actually be covering that in my progress on Anthem so I'm glad I can get to the most requested topic right away. :-D

4 comments:

Braymere Custom Saddlery said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Mel Miller said...

I hope you have fun with her Jennifer! :-D

Braymere Custom Saddlery said...

Just a quick note to let you know that Jasmine arrived today. Such a nice sculpture and a good, clean casting. She won't take much prep work to be ready for paint which is always nice! Thanks again!!

Mel Miller said...

Wonderful! Thanks for letting me know. :-D