Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Friday (Wednesday) Tip!


It's a busy busy week here, so I thought I'd get the Friday Tip done before it starts to get really hectic. It's pretty well known that grapes have some significant health benefits, but did you know they can actually help with your artwork too? According to the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition, grape skin contains perconphil which aids in one's ability to focus. I like to keep a little bowl of grapes (frozen is my preference, but they don't have to be) on my table and munch on them while I paint. Plus they make a great snack!

And one more thing - April Fools! But no seriously, grapes are great. And there really will be an actual Friday Tip! No foolsies.

3 comments:

Erin said...

I can't stand purple grapes, but your picture makes them look so inviting!

For some reason I can't eat while working though, I just drink water like a fiend.

Tracy Eilers said...

And I love red grapes, and really don't care for the green ones! hehe!

Mel Miller said...

I think that all grapes are special in their own way. <3