Saturday, June 13, 2009

Waterford up for Auction


Just listed is one of my favorite little horses. I have kept him back for a while, but it's time for him to move on to a new home.

This is Waterford, a large stablemate scale Hairy Dauntless sculpted by Donna Chaney of Animal Artistry. Waterford was one of my first powdered pigment and pencil pieces (done in 2005), but he remains one of my best dapple greys. Waterford has subtle hair texture all over which must be appreciated in person. Photographs cannot pick up the fine details in his coat or his mane and tail.

Waterford comes with 5 expired NAN cards, a NAN Top Ten, 2 Championships and 1 Reserve Championship. He has not been shown since his NAN outing, but he always did well for me. Now he is ready to go out and hit the show ring again for you!

For a complete gallery of large pictures including many detail shots, visit Waterford's gallery.

eBay auction link

No comments: