Wednesday, April 28, 2010

In Progress Stuffs!

Well, I am just way behind on blogging, and here is part of the reason why! I've been holed up in the studio working hard at making a ton of new SM customs. I like to put paint on them as I'm working on customer orders, and now I definitely have a lot to select from! You can click on the pics for larger views.

I am going to be eliminating the works in progress section of the website since it is difficult to update (and therefore I seldom do it). Instead, updates will be posted here on the blog which is much more conducive to such things. I am aiming for weekly progress pictures, so stay tuned for that!














These are all going to be finished by Tracy Eilers:













These guys all obviously need lots more work! The trads are all for custom orders.

















8 comments:

Urbangoatgirl said...

Wow! You have a lot going on! Some pretty drastic stuff going on with those 3 trads - I know I'm going to be drooling over that Deseoso. Exciting stuff.

Carol H. said...

OMG! That's a lot of work! They all look awesome :-)

Danielle Feldman said...

Very inspiring - love the Valinor in particular!

Aldreahart said...

Is the custom Wee Jay your chocolate chip one?

Shanti said...

WOW, so much work!! Love to see what's coming out ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love looking at your work – it is so inspiring, not to mention educational for aspiring artists! Thank you for sharing your beautiful gift!

Lynn A. Fraley said...

What fun to see -- like a filmstrip! Great things going on there :-)

Mel Miller said...

Thanks everyone! Lynn, it does look like a filmstrip, doesn't it? It's fun scrolling through. It'd be a cute project to take lots of photos of a horse and do a flipbook animation.

Elizabeth, yep, that's the chocolate chip jumping one! I figured as long as he was going to be appy/cookie themed, he might as well get a different mane and tail.