Tuesday, June 1, 2010

In Progress

Tracy Eilers was over for a big painting marathon over the long weekend. I did manage to get all of my oil work done in time, so it was markings central! The pictures below are all of the finished oil coats and you can mouse over each one to see the markings. Hopefully there will be a whole bunch of horses coming up for sale within the next week or two!

These guys are all done with markings and just need their eyes and feet:











This guy is almost done with markings:


And all of these need a bunch more work on markings:
















6 comments:

Sian said...

Lovelies!

Danielle Feldman said...

Love the mouseover technique to reveal the markings! They are all coming along so nicely. Wish I could be half that productive! :D

Mel Miller said...

Thanks guys! I have to admit I've been having way too much fun coming back here and doing the mouseover myself. Tee-hee!

Tracy Eilers said...

So cool! We really DID kick butt this weekend! =cD

Xoie said...

Your first picture looks so much like my old horse Toby! Thats my favorite :)

Tara said...

okay, I have to admit that that mouseover thing is really cool!! and the horses are gorgeous - so fun to see some neat customs from you, Mel! hm, now which ONE do I want to buy? :) awesome!